Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
Additional Selection Criteria
To be eligible to apply for a Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year technical college or university.
All scholarship recipients must be enrolled as full-time students.
Post-graduate, master’s or doctorate candidates are not eligible to apply.
Any degree can apply. The scholarship is not limited to finance or business-focused majors.
Applicants should be involved in community, entrepreneurship or other extracurricular activities.
Applicants must also be U.S. citizens and reside in Washington State, Oregon or California.
Please note that previous award recipients, along with Freestone employees, clients, partners and their families, are not eligible to apply.
For online application, go to: https://www.freestonecapital.com/form/freestone-future-leaders-scholarship-application
April 16, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- American Legion Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- Kids with Courage Type 1 Champions Scholarship Program
- LEAD Scholarship Foundation
- LEAGUE Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship
- Operation Second Chance Scholarship
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- We the Students Essay Contest
- Create Real Impact Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- NEWH Chapter Scholarships