Foot Locker Scholars Athlete Program
The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program honors student-athletes who demonstrate exceptional academic ability and strong leadership skills in sports, in their schools, and within their communities.
Whether you're the lead scorer or the most spirited team player, we want to hear how you have taken the skills you've cultivated in the locker room and used to them create a powerful, positive impact on the lives of others around you.
Additional Selection Criteria
In order to be eligible for the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes Program, the applicant must:
Be entering college in the Fall of 2020 as a Freshman at an accredited four-year institution for an undergraduate degree;
Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community based sports.
Have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win);
Not be an employee, officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an employee, officer or director.
To apply, go to: https://footlocker.smapply.io/prog/athletes/ (link on right side)HOW TO ENTER
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility.
Take a look at the eligibility requirements to see if you qualify for the scholarship.
Step 3: Start Your Application.
Tell us how you are a leader on and off the field. Applications are due at 5pm EST on Friday, January 3, 2020.
OCTOBER 9TH, 2019 - Application opens at 8:00AM Eastern Time.
DECEMBER 13TH, 2019 - Nomination period closes.
JANUARY 3RD, 2020 - Application closes at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
APRIL/MAY, 2020 - Scholarship winners are announced.
PHASES OF THE PROGRAM
A panel of scholarship experts will review all applications based on the judging criteria.
Interviews will be conducted via video chat to gain additional insight on the applicants. Mark your calendars for late-January because that’s when we’ll begin these conversations with the semi-finalists.
We will select and announce the final 20 Foot Locker Scholar Athletes in April / May 2020.
January 3, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- Wells Fargo Scholarship for People with Disabilities
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships
- Burger King Scholars Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- Hooked to Books Scholarship
- Jay Kennedy Memorial Scholarship
- Gucci Changemakers Scholarship Program
- Lucky Patcher Scholarship
- The Jessi Ghawi Memorial Scholarship
- The Nora Excellence in Art Activism Scholarship
- Tobi Cares Scholarship
- Velvetech Scholarship Program
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- Foot Locker Scholars Athlete Program