Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarship for the Advancement of Women in Sports & Entertainment is intended for eligible college undergraduate and graduate school women who desire to work and contribute their efforts within the field. Due to the underrepresentation of this demographic in the industry, this scholarship fund has been established in order to aid women in furthering their education, encourage their valued participation in the profession, and benefit the profession as a whole.
The scholarship in the amount of $1,000 is granted to four applicants annually who are matriculating full-time in their undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior or first year of graduate school. A minimum G.P.A. of 2.75 is required and applicants are required to be enrolled in one of the following majors in order to be eligible: Communication Studies, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies or Journalism.
4 — $1,000
Additional Selection CriteriaApplicants must meet each of the following criteria to maintain eligibility:
1) Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
2) Full-time enrollment required at a four-year accredited university.
3) Must be a Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism major with a desire to work in the entertainment or sports industry.
4) Must be able to demonstrate financial need and provide proper documentation upon request.
5) Must be a female residing in the United States.
Application ProcessApplicants who have submitted completed applications, and who meet the eligibility requirements aforementioned, will be notified via email or phone on a rolling basis if selected as a scholarship recipient. Further, recipients may be subject to verify that allotted funds are spent on tuition, fees, and/or supplies.
For an application please visit the website below.
Fall 2018 Submission Deadline: June 15, 2018
June 15, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Reservation Counter College Scholarship
- Helen Brett Scholarship
- Industrial Fabrics Foundation Scholarships
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- The Women's Jewelry Association Foundation Scholarships
- Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Dealhack Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Market.biz Scholarship
- Teresa A. Mike Foundation Scholarships
- Test Facts Marketing Scholarship
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- ZipRecruiter Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Experience, Strength & Hope Scholarship
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
- The Renoviso Dream Home Design Scholarship
- CoffeeForLess.com "Hit the Books" Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program
- Digital Responsibility Scholarships
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship