Federal Resources Warrior's Legacy Scholarship
Founded in 2018, Federal Resources' Warrior's Legacy Scholarship was created to support the families of those who protect us all, and to give back to those who put their lives on the line for us each and every day. There is no way to fully repay someone for their service and bravery in defending our country and our freedoms, but as a way of showing our support and gratitude for these dedicated individuals, FR will award $5,000 per year to a college bound high school senior or currently enrolled college student who meets the requirements of the scholarship. FR believes in continuing to support today's youth and instill the same values in them that our service members embody.
Additional Selection Criteria
TO BE ELIGIBLE, A PARTICIPANT MUST:
- Be a senior graduating high school in 2019 or be a full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the United States.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA based on a 4.0 grading system.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a parent/guardian with proper service certification (police, EMT, paramedic, fire fighter, military).
- Submit a 500+ word essay (no longer than 2 pages).
To apply participants are asked to write an essay of 500+ words sharing their story by answering the below essay question.
Describe what you think are the core characteristics that a service member or first responder embodies. If awarded the Warrior's Legacy Scholarship, how do you intend to embody those same characteristics in your everyday life? In your future education and career goals?TO APPLY, THE STUDENT MUST:
- Submit the essay by May 1, 2019.
- Fill out mandatory sections on essay form.
- Include a copy of his/her transcript to verify grade point average and proof confirming attendance at the accredited institution.
- High School seniors must include verification of enrollment.
- Submit documented proof confirming parent and/or guardian's military, law enforcement, or first responder status.
HOW TO APPLY:
There are two ways to apply to the Warrior's Legacy Scholarship Fund. You can fill out the form on this page or download the form and mail or email it to the scholarship committee.
- Complete the form and upload your verification documents.
- Download the WLSF Form Here and email along with all verification documents to
Send your application to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
235G Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville MD, 21666
For questions or more information, please contact us at:
800.892.1099 | federalresources.com
May 1, 2019
July 31, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- TLMI Scholarship Programs
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships