Fashion Scholarship Fund Scholarships
Sure, the fashion industry is glamorous, but it’s also a challenging career path. It can be hard to finance your studies — and to get your foot in the door after you graduate. Wouldn’t a little help be nice?
The Fashion Scholarship Fund awards over $1.2 in scholarships each year to students just like you. We also offer our Scholars career-boosting talent acquisition events, internships, mentorships, and exclusive educational and networking events.
In short, we want you to succeed. Why? The future of the fashion industry is in your hands.
Additional Selection Criteria
Please click on the scholarship you are interested in to see specific criteria. Each scholarship will have their own standards.
We are a member school.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
Roni Miller Start
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- American Legion Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- Kids with Courage Type 1 Champions Scholarship Program
- LEAD Scholarship Foundation
- LEAGUE Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship
- Operation Second Chance Scholarship
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- We the Students Essay Contest
- Create Real Impact Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- NEWH Chapter Scholarships