Simmrin Law Group was built on the spirit of recognizing opportunity, creating value, and lifting up those with principles that they believe all entrepreneurs share. This spirit has helped propel their organization to become one of the top law groups in California. Every day, they get to help those who have been hurt, are struggling, or have been wronged by the justice system. Simmrin Law Group knows that they could not have achieved everything they’ve done if it weren’t for their own mentors who encouraged and supported their entrepreneurial drive. That is why it’s so important for them to give back to the next generation of rising entrepreneurs.
1 — $1,500
Additional Selection Criteria
In order to qualify for the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- You are passionate about pursuing your entrepreneurial dream
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in the United States. We encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are able to provide an unofficial copy of your transcript, a completed application, and your essay, no later than the deadline, using the online form to your right.
Please choose ONE topic from the options below, and write an essay to show us why you should be considered for this scholarship. Please keep essays between 500 and 1,000 words in length:
- How and when did you first realize that you are an entrepreneur at heart? How did this first experience shape your plans and goals for the future—and how has your entrepreneurial dream grown since?
- What is one way in which you think the world would be a better place if more people were entrepreneurs? How could our society better prepare young people to have the skills and passion to choose an entrepreneurial path in life?
- What was the biggest failure you ran into when first trying out entrepreneurial projects of your own? How did that experience change the way you approach later projects?
How to ApplyTo apply for the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements, then simply complete the application form.
Your application MUST be received by: June 15, 2019
June 15, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- The Lep Foundation Scholarships
- American Indian College Fund Scholarships
- Azazie Scholarship
- College is Power Scholarship
- Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship
- MJSA Education Foundation Scholarship
- Pedro Zamora Young Leaders Scholarship
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Springboard Foundation Scholarships
- Ocean Awareness Art Contest
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest
- Community Superhero Scholarship
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- GAPA Foundation Scholarships
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- You First Foundation Scholarship
- American Home Design Scholarship Contest