Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
Artists possess a powerful tool to evoke social change. Without uttering a single word, they can enlighten, educate and affect change around the world. Embracing Our Differences invites you to participate in creating a society where diversity is embraced and individuality is celebrated.
Featuring 50 billboard-size images measuring 16 feet (5m) wide by 12.5 feet (4min) high, each work of art is created by local, national and international artists reflecting their interpretation of our theme "enriching lives through diversity and inclusion."
Final selections will be chosen based on artistic excellence and originality in the reflection of our theme "enriching lives through diversity and inclusion." It is strongly encouraged for new and fresh interpretations.
$1,000: Best-in-Show Adult
$1,000: Best-in-Show Student
$1,000: People's Choice
Additional Selection Criteria
Embracing Our Differences art Competition is open to Artists, professionals, amateurs, students--everyone can participate. National and international submissions are encouraged and there is no limit on the number of submissions.
Theme: “enriching lives through diversity and inclusion.”
How to Submit
- Your art may be any size and medium; however, to submit digitally requires a digital file of your art which is capable of being uploaded to our server;
- Your art must be HORIZONTAL in orientation, which means that it must be wider than it is tall--submissions that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified.
- Please label your digital art file with the "title" and your name--for example, "Embracing Our Differences-Mark Smith;"
- Your digital file must be a high resolution image of no less than 300 dpi (the higher the better);
- Your digital file must be less than 400MB in size; AND
- Include a brief (200 word maximum) "Artist Statement" explaining your art, your creative process and/or what the theme means to you.
- If making more than one submission online, you will need to create a separate entry for each one.
- Teachers submitting student art work should click on link for a simplified submission process: http://submit.embracingourdifferences.org/
TO SUBMIT BY MAIL:
Check more information by clicking link: https://www.embracingourdifferences.org/submit-art-2022-exhibit/#/
TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL ART SELECTION CRITERIA, CLICK ON LINK: https://www.embracingourdifferences.org/clientuploads/docs/Art_Submission_Criteria_-_EOD.pdf
October 6, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- Maestro Cares Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest