Dietspotlight.com Scholarship Program
The Dietspotlight.com Research Leadership Scholarship Program was created in hopes that it may encourage students in various health fields to work toward a future in which obesity and it's related problems can be controlled.
Four (4) $3,000
Three (3) $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
The Dietspotlight.com Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty United States, the U.S. Territories, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school). Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited. No purchase of any kind is necessary.
Essay Requirements: 900-1,500 words
2020 Essay Subject
Climate Change & Global Warming – The importance of Sustainable Practices
It’s undeniable the impact climate change has caused. Whether it’s the melting of glaciers, extinction of animal species, or forests burning to the ground acre by acre – high temperatures may be the cause.
In 1500 words or less, please explain how climate change impacts our health and the importance of sustainable practices that can positively impact climate change.
HOW TO ENTER
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, submit a complete scholarship application online at the Sponsor’s Website no later than December 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Limit one (1) application per person. Preliminary application available on the Sponsor Website must include applicant and school information, and an original, previously unpublished response to the scholarship topic.. Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed fifteen hundred (1500) words. No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original manuscript. Written responses that are obscene, pornographic, libelous or supportive of illegal or unlawful activity will be disqualified. All applications and manuscripts become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible entries. By submitting an application, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
For entry form, go to: https://www.dietspotlight.com/scholarship/essay/
Questions or comments about the Dietspotlight.com Research Leadership Scholarship Program can be sent to email@example.com
Please read terms and conditions before submitting entry.
December 31, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship
- Seattle Marketing Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Optimal Scholarships
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OuterBox Scholarship for Digital Excellence
- Future Designer Scholarship