About the Scholarship Program:
The Dietspotlight.com Research Leadership Scholarship Program was created in hopes that it may encourage students in various health fields to work toward a future in which obesity and its related problems can be controlled. It should be noted that some of the newer diet supplements out there do a good job in addressing weight management, but consumer products only address a part of the issue.
Four winners will be chosen, based on quality of submitted essay.
Highest award is $3,000.
Three additional winners will be given $1000 each.
Additional Selection Criteria
The Dietspotlight.com Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty United States, the U.S. Territories, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school). Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited. No purchase of any kind is necessary.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, submit a complete scholarship application online at: https://www.dietspotlight.com/scholarship/essay/
2019 Essay Subject
Health is Wealth – The Importance of Good Health
There is a true saying that “Health is Wealth”. We should constantly motivate and inform others, including children and older adults, about the importance of making sure your body is, and stays, as healthy as possible for the years to come. At times work, school, relationships, etc. can impact our health in a negative way.
In 900-1500 words or less, please explain the importance of good health, and how to overcome exterior factors/scenarios that can impact your path to a healthier life.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ENTERING
December 31, 2019
End of January 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund