Design a Shirt Scholarship
Creative design is at the very core of DesignAShirt. Helping clients translate their creativity and goals through fashion is how we bring those ideas to life. Inspiring a new generation of graphic artists and fashion students is just as important as inspiring our customers who rely on new experts in the field. That’s you!DesignAShirt.com is pleased to offer the Creative Excellence in Graphic Design and/or Fashion with Market Intelligence Scholarship, which is made up of (two) $500 scholastic awards. Granted annually to the most qualified and deserving U.S. undergraduates or graduates, the awards may be given in each program track (i.e. Design & Fashion) or two in one program (i.e. Design & Design).
(two) $500 scholastic awards
Additional Selection Criteria
DesignAShirt.com Scholarship Requirements
- Enrollment Status – Full or Part-Time with a minimum of six credits or hours. A current undergraduate or graduate majoring in Graphic Arts & Design, Fashion or related field Currently enrolled with an accredited U.S. university, college or institution of higher learning Recorded minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicant students enrolled in Graphic Design must submit a 1000 word essay on how design impacts branding along with a sample of their own creative.
- Applicant students enrolled in Fashion must submit a 1000 word essay on how fashion styles influence branding with attached images of styles that support their essay.
- The design should showcase the applicant’s design skills/fashion knowledge and abilities. The essay should reflect their passion for design/fashion and highlight academic achievements, experience and future goals relating to graphic design, art or fashion.
How to apply:
By mail: Applicant should mail their personal marketing package in addition to an official transcript to:
905 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Online + mail: If you need to provide a link to an online portfolio, please mail an official transcript and include the URL within your documents to the above address.
Applicant should use his or her full name as recognized by their educational institution and a valid (.edu) email address in their marketing package.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
- Check this page to stay updated on scholarship award and instructions.
Applicants May not:
Be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of DesignAShirt.com LLC., Company divisions or subsidiaries.
November 30, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship
- Seattle Marketing Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Optimal Scholarships
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OuterBox Scholarship for Digital Excellence
- Future Designer Scholarship