Denny's Hungry for Education Scholarships
Additional Selection Criteria
All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (K-12, high school and college) in the United States or Puerto Rico.
• All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Puerto Rico.
• If an applicant under the age of 18 is selected as a potential Hungry for Education scholarship recipient, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student’s parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
• Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for education, such as tuition and related fees, books, supplies, equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.• Student must possess a minimum 2.5 GPA (high school and college). NOTE: Each partner organization may have additional requirements; however, GPA level varies.
• Students in K-12 who are applying to AAA or Step Up will need to meet the low-income requirements from each organization and live in either AZ or FL because of the state laws on tax credit donations.
• College students who are applying to the Tom Joyner Foundation and to the Magic Johnson Foundation & Denny’s Memorial Scholarship will need to meet this organization’s application and essay requirements, which may differ from others.
• Students will need to provide a 300-word essay (high school) or 500-word essay (college) on how Denny’s can impact childhood hunger in their communities. (Applicants for a scholarship from AAA or Step Up organization [K-12] will be asked to submit an essay; however, it is not required.)
• High school and college students must meet GPA level and other requirements set by each organization.
• Students may apply for one scholarship per program year.
To apply for any of the scholarships, go to: https://www.dennyshungryforeducation.com/scholarships#IconCards_K12
PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH SCHOLARSHIP YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND BE AWARE OF DIFFERENT DUE DEADLINES.
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Connie Priscilla Scholarship Fund
- Personal Achievement College Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- $2,000 Minecraft Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Berbay Scholarship Program
- Factor Support Network Scholarships
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
- Sleep Junkie's Student Sleep Health Awareness Award
- Boomer Benefits Scholarship
- Montana Silversmiths Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
- International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Express VPN Future of Privacy Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program