Dealhack Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
Dealhack, believes that volunteer involvement is an integral part of a strong and prosperous community. To encourage this value, they’ve decided to reward a college or university student who demonstrates outstanding volunteer involvement in their community. The winner of our annual award will receive a $1,500 USD scholarship to use towards their tuition.
1 — $1,500
Additional Selection Criteria
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18
How to apply
- Simply fill out the application form found on their website.
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
The deadline to apply is June 30, 2018, at midnight PST.
June 30, 2018
August 1st, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- PFLAG National Scholarship Program
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Two Ten Higher Education Footwear Design Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- CBC Spouses Performing Arts Scholarship
- CBC Spouses Visual Arts Scholarship
- SDRA's Jerry Wheeler Scholarship Program
- ESA Foundation Scholarship Program
- Leap Clixx Annual Marketing Scholarship
- #LiveLikeLyly Memorial Scholarship
- Groundbreaker Leadership Scholarship
- Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship
- The Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship
- Ayn Rand 'Atlas Shrugged' Essay Contest
- Ayn Rand 'The Fountainhead' Essay Contest
- Sawinery DIY Scholarship
- The Technical Generation Scholarship
- CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
- Industrial Fabrics Foundation Scholarships