Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation
CKSF offers a wide variety of scholarship quizzes throughout the year for U.S. high school, college, and graduate students.
CKSF Scholarship Facts
- All U.S. high school, college, and graduate students are eligible (parents can compete, too)
- Scholarship competitions consist of one or more quizzes with topics ranging from general "common knowledge" to specific academic subjects, books, websites, and even movies
- Current and upcoming scholarship quizzes will appear in your account once you register
- Scores are based on a combination of time and accuracy
- Results are always accessible from our homepage
- Students with the highest scores at the end of each competition win
- Award amounts range from $250 to $2,500
- CKSF scholarship awards may be used at any post-secondary school in the U.S.
Additional Selection Criteria
For rules, please go to: http://www.cksf.org/index.cfm?Page=CKSF_Rules
- All CKSF programs are run on Eastern Time.
- CKSF accounts not accessed for one year will be permanently deleted.
- Anyone suspected of cheating or tampering (hacking) with the quiz database will be disqualified, and if necessary, prosecuted.
- Only one family member may participate per scholarship.
- Your name,school, and score will be displayed on the CKSF website which is open to the public; however, CKSF holds all other personal information confidential and does not share any other information that can be tied to you without your permission. You grant permission only when participating in specific "opt-in" scholarships.
- To receive email from CKSF, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved list.
- To delete your CKSF account, email email@example.com with "Please Remove" in the subject line or you can click "Delete Account" inside your profile.
- CKSF administrators or anyone affiliated with the scholarship process are not responsible for any technical issues that may affect the delivery of the scholarship content.
- Decisions of the scholarship administrators are final in all CKSF matters.
Registration is required to participate.
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- NCLD Scholarships
- GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Guistwhite Scholarship Program
- Hites Transfer Scholarship
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs