Cognitive Disabilities Scholarship-Video Contest
Join the scholarship contest
Preply is committed to sharing the skills needed to succeed in school, at work, and in life–no matter the challenge! We encourage all qualifying contestants to take part in the Preply Scholarship for Students with Cognitive Disabilities.
The voting committee will choose three students who will receive $3,000, $1,500 or $750 for the first, second and third places respectively.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who is eligible to apply?
The Preply Scholarship for Students with Cognitive Disabilities is open to high school students in their final year, college or university students, and graduate students enrolled at an accredited institution in the U.S., Canada, UK or Australia. Eligibility requirements are currently limited to students who have a language learning or reading disability. Students must be between 16 and 35 years old.
To submit video, go to: https://preply.com/en/scholarships/cognitive-disabilities-scholarship
What are the requirements for the video?
Videos should be recorded in English, filmed horizontally, uploaded on a publicly available video URL that must allow embedding. The content of the video should be logically related to the following themes: “overcoming cognitive disabilities” and “learning foreign languages”. In the application form, participants will need to specify their: name, name of the educational institution, country, city, and contact phone number.
Upload your video and submit online by June 19, 2020 along with a copy of your high school or university transcript.
If you have any question not covered by our FAQ, please review the Official Rules or contact email@example.com.
June 19, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- The Lep Foundation Scholarships
- 1.800 Wheelchair.com Scholarship
- Bomme Studio Fashion Scholarship
- A Voice for Animals Contest
- Azazie Scholarship
- College is Power Scholarship
- Custom Creatives Digital Marketing Scholarship Program
- Defensive Driving Scholarship
- Elastic Band Co. Scholarship
- First Responders Children's Foundation Scholarships
- Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship
- ASIFA Hollywoods Animation Educators Forum Scholarship
- Digital Marketing Scholarship
- HelpTeaching.com Scholarship
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Autism Can Do Scholarship
- Leap Clixx Annual Marketing Scholarship