CGA Educational Foundation Scholarship
The growth of the Foundation's scholarship program has been nothing short of phenomenal. Since it's inception in 1998, the CGA Educational Foundation has awarded $7.31 million to CGA member company employees and their dependents.
For the 2021/2022 program year, the Educational Foundation will offer more than $500,000 of scholarship funds. This includes five types of scholarships: CGAEF Funded, Legacy, Endowed, Donor and Piggyback Partnership Scholarships.
Additional Selection Criteria
CGA Educational Foundation scholarships are open to high school seniors, college undergraduate and graduate students who are employees of, or the dependent sons or daughters of employees of, a CGA member company. The employee must have been employed by a CGA member company since April 1, 2020, must maintain a physical work location in California (for a list of exceptions, click here: https://www.cgaef.org/college-scholarships/piggyback-scholarships/) and must be employed by the same company at the time the awards are announced.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, evidence of outstanding character and leadership potential. Additionally, a number of awards have specific eligibility criteria. By completing one application, students are evaluated for all scholarships for which they are eligible.
Undergraduate student applicant's must be planning to enroll as a full-time college student in the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters at an accredited college or university in the United States. Some scholarships are available to part-time enrolled students as well.
Graduate student applicants must be planning to enroll in a graduate program during the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 semester at an accredited college or university in the United States.
All scholarships are one-time awards that are applied toward the recipient's educational expenses at any accredited college or university in the United States. Awards are not renewable; however, students can re-apply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
Applications for the scholarship program are accepted January 1 through April 1 only. To submit an application online, click here: https://aim.applyists.net/CGA. When prompted, enter program key CGA.
April 1, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Penguin Random House Creative Writing Awards
- DCU for Kids Annual Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- Carl N. and Margaret Karcher Founders' Scholarship Program
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women Resilience Scholarship
- Adobe Design Circle Scholarship
- Beyond the Buroughs National Scholarship Fund
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarships for Students with Dyslexia
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Future of School Scholarship Program