Since 1989, over two million dollars in scholarship benefits have been awarded through USPAACC. Major corporations have established their Hallmark Scholarships with USPAACC, and Asian American businesses have stepped forward to support the Scholarship Program and endow their own scholarships.
Between ten and twenty scholarships ranging from $3,000 to $5,000 each are being awarded every year to high school seniors nationwide for their post-secondary education. Each sponsor/company logo represents a Hallmark Scholarship being offered this year.
$3,000 - $5,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- At least 16 years of age at the time of application
- A high school senior
- Of Asian Pacific Island heritage (except for Bruce Lee Scholarship)
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Beginning full-time study at an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States in Fall 2019
- Able to attend 2019 CelebrAsian Procurement Conference June 5 - 7, Houston, TX
- Must be used for a full-time course of study at an accredited college or university in the United States commencing in the Fall of 2019
- Scholarship money will be paid directly to the recipient’s college or university towards the cost of tuition
- Must be used towards paying for courses on-campus; online courses will not qualify
- USPAACC reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the information contained in the submitted application package
Printed online application: go to https://celebrasianconference.com/scholarships
Deadline March 29, 2019.
Application must be printed and sent in.
Prepare supporting documents
Printed Online Application
Your 2" x 2" Photo
An Essay of 250-300 words on “Why Should I Be Awarded this Scholarship?”
The essay must be typed, double-spaced, and signed by the applicant and his/her academic guidance counselor on the upper right hand corner. *Please see our FAQ section at the bottom of the webpage for more information on what to include in the essay!
High school Transcript
High school transcript capturing the past two years of coursework.
A copy of most recent (2017 or 2018) household tax return signed by taxpayer(s).
Must include the applicant’s name, a statement of the actual household income, and the taxpayer’s signature. Please black out all social security numbers as a security precaution.
Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
Two letters of recommendation from those listed as references in the application: (1) one from high school, and (1) one from a community service organization (recommendations must be in sealed envelopes)
Information on proposed post-secondary course of study (major) and associated costs (tuition/room/board for one university the applicant is applying for)
Send all documents
Please PRINT THE APPLICATION attached to your confirmation email.
If you are applying for multiple scholarships, please mail (1) full application packet for EACH scholarship (i.e. 2 scholarship applications = 2 packets/envelopes) and mail it to:
NAME OF SCHOLARSHIP
US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce EF
1329 18th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036
Contents of envelope MUST be in this order:
- Printed Online Application with 2" x 2" photo
- Essay (250-300 words)
- Recent Transcripts
- Recent Tax Return (cross out all social security numbers)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation from those listed as references in the application: (1) one from high school, and (1) one from a community service organization (recommendations must be in sealed envelopes)
- Post-secondary Information
Applicant should demonstrate
- Academic achievement of 3.3 GPA or higher
- Leadership in extracurricular activities
- Involvement in community service
- Financial need
Scholarship recipients are asked to
- Attend the CelebrAsian Procurement Conference in Houston, TX from June 5 – 7, 2019. *If unable to attend, must forfeit scholarship award
- Prepare a 2-minute acceptance speech to be delivered at the Awards presentation during the CelebrAsian Procurement and Business Conference
- Spend time with USPAACC staff during the conference so both parties could get to know each other
- Write an essay about their experience at the CelebrAsian 2019 Conference and how this scholarship impacts your education within 30 days after the event and send it to USPAACC.
- Write a Thank You Letter to the sponsor of their scholarship and send it to USPAACC.
- Keep USPAACC informed of their college life and studies during their first four years in college by writing at least once a year.
March 29, 2016
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- TLMI Scholarship Programs
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships