Cameron Impact Scholarship
The Cameron Impact Scholarship will be awarded annually, in December, to approximately 10-15 high-school seniors (applications are due in May and September preceding the awards). This four-year, merit-based scholarship (“Scholarship”) is intended to cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses’ (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum). ‘Educational expenses’ vary amongst higher institutions, but the Scholarship is intended to cover tuition, fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, and equipment.
Additional Selection Criteria
Eligibility for the Cameron Impact Scholarship is based on the following criteria:
The applicant must:
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2020, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
- And submit by the Application Deadline*:
- Online Application,
- Two (2) required Letters of Recommendation** (these letters MUST be submitted prior to the Application Deadline for an Application to be considered complete), and
- Transcript (unofficial is fine) certifying academic performance.
*IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
**Recommendations and Transcript may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted, OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at email@example.com. Please submit only two Recommendation letters.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR CONSIDERED.
Submit an Application
Thank you for your interest in the Cameron Impact Scholarship program. To submit an application for our scholarship, please review our process:
- Step 1: Fill out the Applicant Profile form (below)
- Step 2: Create a username and password
- Step 3: Login to your Applicant Profile (please check your spam folder or contact our admin if you do not receive your activation e-mail right away).
- Step 4: Click the link on the far right column - “New Application"
- Step 5: Complete application and essays (note word limits) and upload your transcript and two (2) recommendations (please submit only two). PLEASE NOTE: Recommendations and/or Transcript may be uploaded within the Application OR e-mailed to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 6: Submit your application
- Step 7: If you did not include your transcript and/or recommendations during the application process - you must have these e-mailed to us at email@example.com by the Application Deadline. We do not offer ANY extensions.
We recommend disabling cookies in your web browser if you are using Google Chrome to avoid error messages or loss of information while completing the application. It is also recommended to save responses in Word or a similar program to avoid loss of data at any time. Our system does not allow you to save and then return at a later time. If you have any problems with this process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
For online application, please go to: https://www.bryancameroneducationfoundation.org/cameron-impact-scholarship/submit-an-application
September 13, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Connie Priscilla Scholarship Fund
- Personal Achievement College Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- $2,000 Minecraft Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Berbay Scholarship Program
- Factor Support Network Scholarships
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
- Sleep Junkie's Student Sleep Health Awareness Award
- Boomer Benefits Scholarship
- Montana Silversmiths Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
- International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Express VPN Future of Privacy Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program