CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
The Educational Scholarship Foundation was founded in 2005 by the California Association of Collectors (CAC ESF). The CAC ESF is a 501(c)(3) charitable corporation. All donations are tax deductable. Tax ID Number 56-2521491.
The scholarship requires a simple one-page application and an essay on "The Importance of Establishing and Maintaining Good Financial Credit During Your College Years". The scholarship is available to any California high school senior for their use at any accredited college, university, or trade school.
- $2,500 1st award
- $2,000 2nd award
- $1,500 3rd award
Any California high school senior
Additional Selection Criteria
Scholarship Award Rules:
- Awarded to California high school seniors for their use as full-time students at any accredited public or private college, university or trade school.
- Scholarship recipients must start attendance within 12 months of the award and show proof of enrollment in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Essay subject is: "Importance of Establishing and Maintaining Good Financial Credit During Your College Years."
Essay subject: All applicants must write an original essay on the following topic: The importance of establishing and maintaining good financial credit during your college years.
Essay guidelines: Entries must be typed, 12-point font, double spaced, and be between 700 and 1,000words. All essays must include the word count at the top of the document. Please DO NOT put your personal information on any page.
For the application and more information please visit the website below.
June 30, 2018
Information not given
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs
- Clutch Prep Scholarships
- Lawnstarter Lawntrepreneur Scholarship
- The Live Más Scholarship
- One Earth Young Filmmakers Contest
- Girls Impact the World Film Festival Call for Entries
- Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- McDonalds HACER National Scholarship Program
- DAR American Indian Scholarships
- DAR General and Specific Scholarships
- DAR Medical and Nursing Scholarships
- DAR Political Science, History, Government and Economics Scholarships
- Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarship
- DevTeam.Space STEM Scholarships
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition