Bomme Studio Fashion Scholarship
In an effort to encourage LGBTQA+ high school students to pursue a career in the fashion industry—whether in fashion design, marketing, merchandising, or other related fields—we offer an incentive through our scholarship program
Students must be a high student and have at least a 3.25 GPA. Students must submit all relevant materials, and have a desire to work in the industry after graduation.
About the Scholarship
The BOMME STUDIO Fashion Scholarship provides additional funding funds to supplement the costs of studying fashion at any US-institution (university, college or trade school).
1 — $1,000
1 — $500
Additional Selection Criteria
Provides financial assistance to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQA+) students to help fund their college education.
Each applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
Identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgendered (LGBT)
U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Has a cumulative high school grade-point-average (GPA) of 3.25 or better (on a scale of 4.0)
How to Apply
You must submit an essay of at least 1,000 words on one of the topics below:
Vision: Describe your goals and action steps that you plan to take towards pursuing a career in fashion.
Adversity: What challenges have you faced and how have you overcome them to pursue your dreams?
Entrepreneurship: What are some ideas that you have had to start a business in fashion?
2. Fashion Sketches
Show them your work! They know you are just getting started in fashion, so it doesn’t have to be perfect. Send them up to 5 sketches so they get a sense of your style and creativity.
Send them a cover letter, essay in word or PDF format and images in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line: Fashion Scholarship Applicant: [Your Name]
May 30, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Carl N. and Margaret Karcher Founders' Scholarship Program
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women Resilience Scholarship
- Adobe Design Circle Scholarship
- Beyond the Buroughs National Scholarship Fund
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarships for Students with Dyslexia
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Future of School Scholarship Program
- OCCACCF Scholarship
- Jeffrey D. Sollender College Scholarship
- CFDA Design Scholarship Awards