Autism Can Do Scholarship
Students on the Autism Spectrum:
We believe in you. We want to show the world what you can do. We invite you to apply for the Autism Can Do Scholarship.
It is easy: fill out the simple application and design a pair of socks. You do not have to be a designer,
just let your creativity out.
Top Submission wins $5000
The Autism Can Do Scholarship is sponsored by John’s Crazy Sock and the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Can Apply?
The scholarship is open to anyone who meets these criteria:
You are on the autism spectrum.
You live in the United States or Canada.
You will attend a college, university, trade school or training program in the fall of 2020.
Applications will be accepted until June 15, 2020. You apply online here at John’s Crazy Socks. All winners must agree to participate in promoting the scholarship and the sock he or she designs. Promotions will include participating in social media posts and allowing his or her name and image to be used in those promotions.
For this scholarship competition, the John's Crazy Socks team wants to see your awesome idea for a new sock.
We ask that you submit a brief statement about yourself and what you will do with the scholarship. And we want you to design a pair of socks.
Here is what we are looking for in your design:
Appeals to all genders and ages.
On top of winning the scholarship, John's Crazy Socks will produce the winning sock design, then carry the sock in their online store, with a portion of the proceeds going to the John's Crazy Socks Scholarship Fund. The winner's name will be included in the information on the sock.
What To Submit
We ask that you complete a brief online application and submit a sock design.
What is on the application?
Address and contact information (phone number, email, etc.)
Social media handles (e.g., Facebook name, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
A brief statement to tell us about yourself (250 words)
A brief statement of what you will do with the scholarship (250 words)
Attestation that you are on the Autism spectrum
Name and contact information for a personal reference such as a teacher, aide or job coach.
How to submit your sock design:
Click here to download the sock design template. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scholarjet-staging/public/sock-design-template.jpg
Design your socks. Upload your socks within the application form.
We want to make it easy for you to apply.
Ready to submit? Let's go Make sure you have your sock design template ready!
Click the link below to fill out the online application and submit your design.
June 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- The Lep Foundation Scholarships
- 1.800 Wheelchair.com Scholarship
- Bomme Studio Fashion Scholarship
- A Voice for Animals Contest
- Azazie Scholarship
- College is Power Scholarship
- Custom Creatives Digital Marketing Scholarship Program
- Defensive Driving Scholarship
- Elastic Band Co. Scholarship
- First Responders Children's Foundation Scholarships
- Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship
- ASIFA Hollywoods Animation Educators Forum Scholarship
- Digital Marketing Scholarship
- HelpTeaching.com Scholarship
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Autism Can Do Scholarship
- Leap Clixx Annual Marketing Scholarship