Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
Auger & Auger Attorneys at Law are proud to support the disabled students of America with the launch of their Semi-Annual Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award, awarded in both the Spring & Fall Semesters to one high-achieving, bright student intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree.
As a personal injury law firm, their attorneys frequently represent families who are coping with the aftermath of serious injuries and disabling impairments. They observe firsthand the unique challenges that disabled men and women face and see the strength and perseverance necessary to overcome expectations. As part of their efforts to give back to the disabled community, Auger & Auger is sponsoring a $1,000 scholarship, given twice a year, to assist with tuition and expenses at a qualifying undergraduate institution.
The Disabled Scholar Award is just a part of their efforts to be good members of the community and to give back to our fellow citizens. Their participation in Walk Like MADD's 5K Fun Run helped raise awareness about drunk driving and with the Disabled Scholar Award, they hope to both raise awareness about the challenges disabled young people face while also helping one special young person to achieve his/her goals and dreams.
Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application and essay they provide.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
Applicant Essay Topics
Please choose one of the three topics provided for your essay. Essay must be between 500 and 1000 words:
- Describe a time in your life when you have overcome your disability to do something extraordinary.
- Describe what you have learned from living with your disability. How have those lessons prepared you for college and for what you plan to do after you complete your education?
How to ApplyTo apply for the Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award, please fill out their online application at: https://www.augerlaw.com/disabled-scholar-award/
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING
Click Here for Terms and Conditions
Deadline for Applications:
- Fall Semester - Applications due by July 31st
- Spring Semester - Applications due by November 30th
July 31, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Express VPN Future of Privacy Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Award for Career Success
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- Cameron Impact Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship