Assisted Living Scholarship
SeniorAdvisor.com, the premier ratings and reviews site for senior services providers nationwide, is proud to announce their fifth annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. This is a general scholarship which will award each of the selected applicants with a scholarship award of $2,000.
3 — $ 2,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- The annual scholarship award is for three (3) students enrolled students enrolled in a certificate, associate’s degree, bachelor's degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2019 academic year. The applicant must also be 18 years of age or older and be attending classes at an accredited college or university at the time of application.
- Employees of SeniorAdvisor.com, A Place for Mom, A Place for Mom Canada and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must submit an essay, a signed 2019 Scholarship Award Agreement and fill out the student information form.
- What innovations need to happen in senior care in order to care for our aging population? How will your education help you create these innovations?
- 400 to 600 word essay emailed to email@example.com, emails should include student name in the subject line.
- Complete the student information form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your completed 400 to 700 word essay
- A signed copy of the Scholarship Award Agreement. The easiest way to do this is to print the PDF file, fill it out and scan it back into your computer so that you can include it in your application packet. Alternately, you can print it, fill it out and then take a clear picture of it and email that file along with your application packet.
Submissions should have the students name as the title/file name and all emails should include the students name in the subject line.
November 1, 2019
December 2, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships