Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
Fashion-Schools.org is proud to announce our fifth annual "Aspiring Fashion Professional" Scholarship Program. Our goal for this program is twofold:
- To promote fashion and its related fields as a career path for young people
- To encourage aspiring fashion professionals to research and understand what a career in fashion requires.
Our program offers scholarship opportunities to high school seniors in the US. A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
Scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors who:
- Intend to pursue a fashion related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Have a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Have a passion and drive for a fashion related career.
- Scholarship may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Selection is based on the students high school academic performance combined with the student's application essay.
- Selection is determined by the Fashion-Schools.org staff.
- Scholarship is a one-year non-renewable scholarship.
- Application and essay are submitted online at www.Fashion-Schools.org.
High school seniors
Additional Selection Criteria
The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing a fashion related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Fashion related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Management
- Fashion Retailing
There are two steps to the application process:
Step 1: Applicants must submit an application via the scholarship application form on Fashion-Schools.org.
Step 2: Applicants must submit an original 250-500 word original essay on the following topic:
What specific skill do you most want to develop?
Essay is submitted via our scholarship application page and MUST include your name and contact information (so we know whose application goes with which essay!).
Deadline for applications is June 20, 2019. Scholarship winners will be announced in August 2019 and the scholarships paid in September, 2019.
Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- All essays will be subject to review for plagiarism and/or fraud.
- Once submitted, essays become the full property of Fashion-Schools.org.
- Fashion-Schools.org reserves the right to publicly announce/promote scholarship winners on its web site and in related press releases and media outlets.
- Scholarship winners must provide proof of college/school acceptance and GPA verification before scholarship funds will be disbursed.
- Students who submit scholarship applications will not be marketed to by Fashion-Schools.org in any way nor will their names or contact information be sold to third parties.
July 31, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Joshua Gomes Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Teresa A. Mike Foundation Scholarships
- The Chelsy Tomashoff Memorial Scholarship
- The Sure Oak Be Awesome Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- Hair Loss Scholarship
- WWF Conservation Leadership Award
- CareerEnjoyment.com Scholarship
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- NBCUniversal/LNESC Scholarship
- Personal Achievement College Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship