American Home Design Scholarship Contest
Every year, American Home Design will give a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergrad student who is working to earn a degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
But don’t think this contest will be easy. Winning their scholarship will require you to write an essay following the guidelines listed below. If American Home Design selects your essay to be the best, then you’ll receive the $1,000 scholarship fund! Just like they provide only the highest quality products to their customers, they expect only the highest quality writing from their scholarship applicants. So clear some space at your desk, grab a cup of cold brew coffee, and let’s begin.
Additional Selection Criteria
Applicants must be a U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field. Student must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “American Home Design Scholarship”. The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
American Home Design provides premier home improvement products and services to our clients and our mission is to treat our customers as we would like to be treated. What are three core values you believe a business should maintain to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
American Home Design
Attn: Mikele Goodchild
880 Conference Drive
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- Essay must be postmarked by July 1st, annually.
- Winner will be selected by July 15th, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by August 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions (www.AmericanHomeDesign.com)
- The American Home Design Scholarship award will be submitted to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winner is chosen, the student may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment.
- American Home Design will withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, American Home Design reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- American Home Design employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
July 1, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs