American Home Design Scholarship Contest
Every year, American Home Design will give a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergrad student who is working to earn a degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
But don’t think this contest will be easy. Winning their scholarship will require you to write an essay following the guidelines listed below. If American Home Design selects your essay to be the best, then you’ll receive the $1,000 scholarship fund! Just like they provide only the highest quality products to their customers, they expect only the highest quality writing from their scholarship applicants. So clear some space at your desk, grab a cup of cold brew coffee, and let’s begin.
Additional Selection Criteria
Applicants must be a U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field. Student must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “American Home Design Scholarship”. The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
The essay must answer the following question:
American Home Design provides premier home improvement products and services to our clients and our mission is to treat our customers as we would like to be treated. What are three core values you believe a business should maintain to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
American Home Design
Attn: Mikele Goodchild
880 Conference Drive
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- Essay must be postmarked by July 1st, annually.
- Winner will be selected by July 15th, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by August 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions (www.AmericanHomeDesign.com)
- The American Home Design Scholarship award will be submitted to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winner is chosen, the student may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment.
- American Home Design will withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, American Home Design reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- American Home Design employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
July 1, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Ocean Awareness Art Contest
- Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Community Superhero Scholarship
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- GAPA Foundation Scholarships
- Houzz Scholarships
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- You First Foundation Scholarship
- Capture the Dream Scholarship Fund
- American Home Design Scholarship Contest
- American Pavilion Annual General Education Scholarship
- Fraser Institute Essay Contest
- Lupus Inspiration Foundation for Excellence (L.I.F.E.) Scholarship
- Paradigm San Francisco Annual General Education Scholarship
- Goedeker's College Scholarships
- Beck Digital Web Design Scholarship
- Hair Loss Scholarship