All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
pisTo nurture the potential of our country’s future leaders, activists and philanthropists, ALL WAYS UP established a scholarship program in 2009, focused on youth who, without financial support, might otherwise be unable to obtain a college education. To date, ALL WAYS UP has provided over $2.5 million in scholarships to more than 450 students.ts, ALL WAYS UP established a scholarship program in 2009, focused on youth who, without financial support, might otherwise be unable to obtain a college education. To date, ALL WAYS UP has provided over $2.5 million in scholarships to more than 450 students.
The primary focus of ALL WAYS UP is to help motivated students with demonstrated
financial need turn their dreams of a college education into reality.
Applications for the ALL WAYS UP Scholarship are open to eligible
students during the spring of their senior year of high school. The
students receive an average of $2,500 per year to assist with
college-related expenses that are not covered by financial aid. The
scholarships are renewable while the students are enrolled in college.
This year, ALL WAYS UP will award scholarships to an additional 60
students from all over the United States.
average of $2,500 per year
Additional Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have lived at a Section 8 property for at least one (1) year OR be nominated by an ALL WAYS UP Charity Partner
- Be a senior at an accredited high school
- Have maintained at least a 2.5 cumulative high school grade-point-average (GPA) on a 4.0 grade scale
- Plan to enroll in a four-year accredited university pursuing their first bachelor's degree
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be available to attend the UP Through Education Summit.
Click here to begin the application.
Student motivation plays a critical role in the selection process.
We take into account the following factors, giving priority to students who demonstrate the greatest drive to succeed:
- Leadership potential
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial need
April 6, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs