AFP and CC Police Family Survivors College Scholarship
Each year, AFP&CC awards hundreds of scholarships to surviving sons and daughters of police officers killed in the line of duty. This nationwide program provides assistance to high school graduates attending a traditional four-year college, university, technical or vocational institution.
Additional Selection Criteria
Eligibility & Documentation Required
· Applicant must the surviving son, daughter or spouse of a law enforcement officer killed in the line of duty.
· Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
· Applicant must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
· Applicants currently enrolled in college must submit a copy of their most recent college transcript.
· New college students must submit a high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores, and a copy of the acceptance letter from the institution he/she plans to attend.
· There is no deadline for application submission as funds are distributed throughout the year.
· Checks will be mailed and made payable to the applicant.
For application, go to: https://www.afp-cc.org/college.html
There is no deadline for application submission as funds are distributed throughout the year.
Checks will be mailed and made payable to the applicant.
It is the intent of this program to not turn away any survivor requesting assistance to pursue higher education. Scholarships of $500 per year will be granted to qualified applicants. Applicants are eligible for a total of four scholarships. The number of scholarships issued is subject to the availability of funds. The scholarship funds may be used towards tuition, books, housing, or fees directly associated with educational expenses. Applicant MUST re-apply each year and understands the review and approval of applications may take 30 – 60 days from receipt of proper documentation.
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Environmental Awareness Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- 1000 Dreams Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- CGA Educational Foundation Scholarship
- Mission Square Retirement Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Alexx Florex Opportunity Scholarship
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- American Indian Education Fund
- Nike Scholarship Fund
- AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships
- EveryLife Foundation #RAREis Scholarship Fund
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- College Jumpstart Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- Kids with Courage Type 1 Champions Scholarship Program
- LEAD Scholarship Foundation
- LEAGUE Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship
- Operation Second Chance Scholarship
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Elizabeth Nash Foundation Scholarship
- The Tang Scholarship
- The Susanna and Lucy DeLaurentis Charitable Foundation Scholarship
- OAR Scholarship Program
- Blue Shield of California Foundation Scholarship Program
- Create Real Impact Contest
- Also-Known-As Adoptee Excellence Scholarship
- Bags of Love Foundation Scholarship
- Celebrate the West Art Competitio
- Joe Beirne Scholarship Program
- The Brown MAE Foundation Scholarships
- Think for Yourself Scholarship
- Daniel A. Terry Scholarship-California Fire Foundation