Adore Me Scholarships
Additional Selection Criteria
- High school graduates or college students who are already accepted or enrolled in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S..
- Applicants must be enrolled in a business program or plan to major in a business course of study.
- Recipient(s) are awarded based on entrepreneurial spirit, leadership ability, and academic achievement.
- Applicants' transcripts (high school or college) must demonstrate a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- A completed scholarship form including essay.
- An official copy of your high school or college transcript.
- All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2017.
December 1, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Well Being Secrets Scholarship
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Lawn Mower Hut Scholarship Program
- Addictin Resource Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
- Fitness Apie Scholarship
- Travel Lovers' Scholarship
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- ScienceLogic Scholarship
- BabyHighChairCenter Internet Marketing Scholarship
- BEAUTY and WELLNESS SCHOLARSHIP
- Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program