Adobe Design Circle Scholarship
Adobe believes that young people should have the opportunity to learn and express themselves through creativity and technology, regardless of their economic or cultural backgrounds. A diverse design community that reflects the world around us is essential to our industry’s future innovation and economic success.
To help reach untapped youth communities and foster more diversity in the design industry, the Design Circle scholarship will do just that: we are awarding 10 annual college scholarships -- up to $25,000 per year, for each year of the recipient’s undergraduate education (up to four years or $100,000).
The scholarship is ideal for students who want to enter product design or experience design-related careers (e.g. digital, web, UX/UI, industrial design, or similar). We seek to support a diverse group of students to achieve their higher education and professional development goals. Applications are encouraged from candidates including, but not limited to: racial or ethnic minorities, females, those who identify as LGBTQ+, first-generation college students, and students with disabilities.
10— up to $25,000
Additional Selection Criteria
This scholarship is open to students who will be pursuing any year of their undergraduate college/university studies during the 2021-22 academic year. Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program.
Applicants do not need to be accepted into an undergraduate program at the time of application, but if selected for a scholarship, proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent.
While there is no minimum grade requirement to apply for this scholarship, an applicant’s academic and extracurricular record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended field of study.
TO APPLY, GO TO: https://myapp.iie.org/adobedesign
The application will close at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on March 11, 2021. A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- A personal written or video statement of approximately 500 words or up to three minutes in length
- An estimate of your expected tuition and fee expenses
- Two reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who knows you well - for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
- College/university transcript issued by the school, if applicable
- Portfolio of up to three examples of your design work. Your portfolio can consist of links to websites you have built and/or links to third-party sites where you have uploaded your work (examples of third-party sites include Behance, YouTube, DailyMotion, Imgur, Dropbox, etc.).
Only applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed. Falsifying or plagiarizing any portion of your application is grounds for automatic disqualification.
March 11, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Carl N. and Margaret Karcher Founders' Scholarship Program
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women Resilience Scholarship
- Adobe Design Circle Scholarship
- Beyond the Buroughs National Scholarship Fund
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Karina Eide Memorial College Scholarships for Students with Dyslexia
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Future of School Scholarship Program
- OCCACCF Scholarship
- Jeffrey D. Sollender College Scholarship
- CFDA Design Scholarship Awards