Adobe Creative Scholarship Program
The Adobe Creativity Scholarships program is sponsored by Adobe. Since its inception in 2013, Adobe has made a $7 million investment in the program to award 157 scholarships to students from 30 different countries.
Creativity Scholars use self-expression and creative problem solving as an opportunity to open minds, to innovate, and to inform the world around them.
Our current scholars are pursuing their dreams to become journalists, industrial designers, filmmakers, animators, and educators. All of our current scholars share a commitment to leveraging creativity to inspire change in their communities.
Adobe Creativity Scholars are eligible for up to U.S. $25,000.00 per academic year for required tuition and fees*. The exact amount of each Adobe Creativity Scholarship will be determined by several critical factors including:
- the Creativity Scholar’s expected financial need
- the location of their college/university
- the type of college/university (state university, private university, etc.)
Tuition amounts vary greatly from country to country, and Creativity Scholars attending college/university in countries with higher tuition costs will receive larger scholarship awards. Every effort will be made to cover most, if not all, of each Creativity Scholar’s required tuition costs. However, please be aware that some scholarship recipients, specifically those attending higher cost universities in the United States, may not have their full financial need met by this scholarship.
In addition to receiving the scholarship, Creativity Scholars will receive a free Creative Cloud subscription for each year they are in the program and may occasionally be given other opportunities by Adobe to further their professional development. Some past and present examples include invitations to conferences or film festivals and opportunities to engage with Adobe employees.
*Barring extreme cases, the calculation of tuition and fees will not include room & board.
Additional Selection Criteria
This scholarship is open to students who will be pursuing undergraduate college/university studies during the 2020-21 academic year. Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program in a creative field or in a field through which they will use creativity as a force for positive social change.
Applicants do not need to be accepted into a program at the time of application, but if selected for a scholarship, proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent.
While there is no minimum grade requirement to apply for this scholarship, an applicant’s academic record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended creative field.
The application will close at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2020.
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- A personal statement of approximately 500 words
- An estimate of your expected tuition and fee expenses
- Two reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who knows you well - for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, scout leader, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
- College/university transcript issued by the school, if applicable
- Portfolio of your creative work uploaded to Behance
Only applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed. Falsifying or plagiarizing any portion of your application is grounds for automatic disqualification.
March 12, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships
- Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Adobe Creative Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship