Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
The Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship for US-based students pursuing higher education studies in a field that will benefit the research or clinical therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). The $1,000 Action Behavior Centers College Scholarship is be offered twice a year to students with a focus in psychology, applied behavior analysis (ABA), early education, secondary education, sociology, biology, and other natural or applied sciences that related to autism.
2 — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
Eligibility: US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university full-time in 2019. There is no minimum GPA requirement. The basis for awarding the scholarship will be the passion of the applicant, as represented by their writing sample.
For online application, go to: https://www.actionbehavior.com/scholarship/
How to Apply: A complete application will be 100% online, and consists of (1) a completed application form found below; (2) a short writing project.
- Application form. Please complete the below application form and complete all requested information, including the link to your short writing project.
- Short writing project. Please share in one page (less than 250 words) your personal understanding of how Applied Behavior Analysis works as a therapy for those with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Include original writing and thinking, as submissions will be checked for uniqueness and plagiarism in order to be fair to all applicants and out of respect for the process. The best essays will demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of autism spectrum disorder, human behavior, and clinical approaches to mental health disorders.
- If you have a personal set of motivations relating to autism (a friend, family member, other experience) please share this as well.
- Please post this to a personal website, social media page, or blog in order to share this learning and awareness opportunity with others. Building awareness of ABA therapy and Autism Spectrum Disorder is one of the key ways that more patients over the last decades have brought this disorder into public attention. Please include the link to your post in your application. You may find information about ABA therapy on our website (www.ActionBehavior.com) and many other resources online. Please include a link back to the page on our website you found to be the most helpful.
June 30, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs