AbbVie Immunology Scholarship
Through this scholarship, our passion for patient care is extended to empower students as they pursue a degree
and a life that is not defined by their disease.
Additional Selection Criteria
It is not necessary for applicants to have taken, currently take, or intend to take in the future any medicine or product marketed by AbbVie; this will not be a consideration in the recipient-selection process.
Applicants to the AbbVie Immunology Scholarship must be:
- A US citizen or a legal and permanent resident of the US
- Diagnosed with AD, AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV by a healthcare professional. (If the applicant has been diagnosed with more than one of these inflammatory diseases, the applicant should choose the most relevant inflammatory disease for this application.)
- Enrolling in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited United States two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational technical school for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicants must have completed high school or obtained a General Education Development (GED) certificate before the end of June 2023.
Those who do not receive a scholarship are invited to reapply in future. Previous recipients of any AbbVie scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Employees of AbbVie and their immediate family members are not eligible. Healthcare providers and their immediate family members are not eligible. Patients contracted by AbbVie through Patient Health Perspectives are not eligible.
To apply, go to: https://start.scholarsapply.org/?programcycleid=57447
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades, including the most recently completed term. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours, and term in which the course was taken. NOTE: SAT or ACT test scores are not required for this scholarship, but if you are providing them and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required.
- A completed Diagnosis Verification Form. This form must be printed, completed and signed by your healthcare professional to confirm you are living with one of the aforementioned diseases. The completed form must be uploaded with your application by the application deadline. No exceptions will be permitted.
- One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than December 12, 2022 5:00 pm Central Time. Applicants are responsible for making sure their recommender completes the form and submits a letter of recommendation by this deadline date.
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.
December 7, 2022
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- AbbVie Immunology Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship Program
- Burger King McLamore Foundation Scholarships
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
- Educating Children of Color (ECOC) Scholarships
- Equitable Excellence Scholarship
- Digital Success Scholarship Program
- Pink Rose Foundation Scholarship
- The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity Essay Contest
- CC Bank's Young Scholars Scholarship
- California Hispanic Education Endowment Fund
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship Program
- Influence Print Graphic Design Scholarship
- The Youthist Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Diller Tikkun Olam Awards
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship
- DECA Student Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- APIA Scholarship Program
- Mediacom World Class Scholars Scholarship
- Cancer for College Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Handweavers Guild of America Scholarships
- House Scholarship Foundation Scholarship